As a hybrid studio, we embrace both the precision of today's digital plugins and the unmistakable sound of vintage analog gear.
All of our gear is custom modified in-house or by professional technicians for utmost fidelity.
There simply is no substitute for the sound of analog compression at both the mixing and mastering stages of production. Our customized 7720 sits on most of our mastering chains.
- Revive Audio Modified Chameleon Labs 7720 Buss Compressor, Cinemag Output Transformers
- Revive Audio Modified Symetrix 501
- Modified ART Pro VLA II with Stancor Input Transformers, NOS Mullard tubes, full recap, high plate voltage, upgraded Vactrol
- Ashly SC-52 Blackface
- FMR Audio RNLA 7239
- Revive Audio Modified DBX 118
FX & Equalization
Analog EQ and effects sound wider, more 3D, and more detailed than their digital counterparts. With tons of tools at our fingertips, our mixdowns bring out the best in your music.
- Vintage Audio Skyline M3D Mastering Equalizer
- Modified EQP-WA Pultec EQ
- Revive Audio Modified Orban 621B EQ
- Modified Lexicon LXP-1
- UREI 530 EQ
- Lexicon MPX 100
- Eventide Space
- JVC ECA-102
- Pioneer SR-202W
- Boss Space Echo
- UREI 560
- A large collection of preamps
We use cutting edge DSP plugins where appropriate in both mixing & mastering. Digital has advantages over analog in areas like limiting, surgical equalization, and metering.
- Slate Digital Virtual Tape Machines
- Calibration by Sonarworks for Flat Frequency Response monitoring
- Waves Dorrough Metering
- Eiosis Air EQ Premium
- Slate Digital Virtual Buss Compressors
- Slate Digital Virtual Console
- Softube Drawmer 1973
- Waves CLA Compressors
- IK Stealth Limiter
- Slate Digital FG-X
- Much, much more